Our Kabbalah Corner offers a variety of material and resources, all with the aim of helping people learn the Torah at a deeper level and understand how its teachings apply to all aspects of life. On this page we placed recommended basic and intermediate resources toward the top. Beneath these we will continue to add our own own articles to provoke thought and discussion.
For more information, or if you have recommendations, contact email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED ONLINE LEARNING RESOURCES
RECOMMENDED TOPICAL VIDEOS
- The Banishment of Adam and Eve
- The Secret of the Tree of Knowledge
- Love and Fear, Truth and Illusion
- The Seven Habits of De-stressed People
- Living in a Mirror World
- The Nature of Relationships
- Zohar and Kabbalah (1 hour, 12 min)
- God and Big Bang (1 hour, 9 min.)
- Raising the Sparks: Finding God in the Material World (1 hour 28 min.)
- In the Beginning God was Created! (3:01)
- Adam, Eve and the Zohar (7:20)
- Wheat and the Four Levels of Torah Study (5:16)
RECOMMENDED AUDIO LECTURES
- Kabbalah On Witchcraft, Rabbi Mendel Kaplan
RECOMMENDED BOOKS (Links to amazon.com)
- Inner Space (Aryeh Kaplan)
- Gates of Light (Yosef Gikatilla Avi Weistein translation)
- The Bahir (Aryeh Kaplan translation)
- Beyond Kabbalah: The Teachings that Cannot be Taught (Joel Bakst)
- The Gift of Kabbalah: Discovering the Secrets of Heaven, Renewing Your Life on Earth – Tamar Frankiel
- In the Shadow of the Ladder: Introductions to Kabbalah – Rabbi Yehudah Lev Ashlag
OUTSIDE THE BOX (Staff Articles)
A collection of imaginative writings unlike anything you’ve seen!
This chart presents a number of ideas from Torah in a fashion that shows a relationship between them based on the Four-letter Name of G-d. Great for study or meditation.
13 Petals Matrix Project
This includes a 27-part study utilizing the Matrix movies as midrash to convey Torah concepts. You may be shocked what is ‘hidden’ in the script of this movie. (See also 10-part video series on The Matrix with Rabbi Gideon Holland and Doron Rozelio. Also see our Groups and Conferences schedule.)
Bonus: Etz Chaim de Matrix
The Sefirot in “The Lord’s Prayer”
We analyze the famous prayer from Matthew chapter 6 and break it down along with comparable themes from the Amidah.
Ten Shirot and Ten Sefirot
The ten great “songs” of the Tenakh and how they align with the Sefirot
Why is Nike so Successful?
There’s this theory that it might have something to do with what their marketing campaign is patterned after – whether intentional or not.
The World of Connectedness
A six-part imaginative journey connecting popular self-improvement tools (“StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment” and “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”) to the Sefirot and to common themes in science, movies and more.